Funding Program Details
http://tarbitoitutargalt.ee/?yaichko=online-trading-simulator-free&ba7=80 online trading simulator free The Board of Trustees contracts with tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organizations to provide mental health services. All applicants are required to provide documentation that includes but is not limited to:binaire opties technische analyse
- IRS charitable tax-exemption, Missouri incorporation, and financial audit
- Agency is a going concern in Jackson County, Missouri providing mental health care for at least three years prior to initial application
- Quality assurance, records, billing, outcomes, and credentials able meet State regulations and Board of Trustees standards
buy Seroquel 300mg The Board of Trustees has authority to contract with established charitable, non-profit corporations to: operate, supplement, maintain or deliver purchased services within: community mental health centers, mental health clinics or comprehensive mental health service providers. Funding is contractual and performance-based. Billing and treatment records are audited.Cialis 10 mg nätet
New Applicant Agencies
- Start by reviewing the Service System Guidelines. Interested agencies should consider the sections on eligible services and accountability.
- Next, complete the online Pilot Project Eligibility Checklist. New users set up an account and can save their information until their documentation is submitted.
- Once submitted, we review the checklist and respond. We may ask for additional information or clarification before setting up a telephone meeting with leadership of the interested agency.