Funding Program Details
The Board of Trustees contracts with tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organizations to provide mental health services. All applicants are required to provide documentation that includes but is not limited to:http://www.ideas-frescas.es/?melexa=web-opzione-binarie-anyop&ba7=55 web opzione binarie anyop
- IRS charitable, federal tax-exempt status; Missouri incorporation
- Applicant is a going concern in Jackson County, Missouri for at least three years prior to initial application
- opcje binarne symulator Quality assurance, records, billing, outcomes, and credentials meet standards of the Board of Trustees and state regulations
http://andymcgeeney.com/the-weasel/?wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments att handla med binära optioner app sumiiulazione opzioni binarie The Board of Trustees has authority to contract with established charitable, non-profit corporations to: operate, supplement, maintain or deliver purchased services within: community mental health centers, mental health clinics or comprehensive mental health service providers. Funding is contractual and performance-based. Billing and treatment records are audited.forexup iqoption
New Applicant Agencies
- Start by reviewing the Service System Guidelines. This gives an overview of eligible services and our contract oversight. The Guidelines contain a preliminary checklist for Pilot Program eligibility.
- An agency that answers ‘yes’ to the checklist may contact us to review documentation, determine if funding is available, and obtain a pilot application packet.